- It's with great regret that I have to inform you that me and Julie. Will be leaving the garden gate thank you about 16 hours ago
- Open mic nite at 8 come and show us what you can do 3 days ago
- Don't forget open mic nights on Fridays now @hunsletwarrior1 @HunsletHawksRL @VisitLeeds @LeedsCAMRA @LCB_Building 5 days ago
- Right folks not long now get your pumpkins and costume ready @Hunslet hawks @hunsletwarrior1 @hunsletfootball http://t.co/xbFAqQBjO1 5 days ago
- Spare ticket for the hunslet game if anyone wants it get in touch 16 days ago
Welcome to The Garden Gate: officially Leeds' most beautiful Public House.
Not only a must for beer lovers, the pub also offers a unique chance to experience a wonderful slice of Leeds' history. In recognition of its historical, cultural and architectural importance the pub has just received a Grade II* Listing by English Heritage making it one of only a handful of pubs in the country to hold this honour.
Having been saved from closure by Leeds Brewery, this hidden treasure is now entering a new phase in its history. Hand pulled ale has been re-introduced, alongside a great range of draught and bottled products, with a new food menu also being served daily. Check back regularly for news of up coming events and offers.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of Yorkshire's most remarkable pubs soon.